Sunday, January 31, 2010

The affects of water on the tale

Sunday morning here on the banks of the salt marsh, and I thought it important to send word to those who are patiently awaiting new installments to the tale "Tree Skin".  Here is the short update:  when the hot water/tea poured liberally over the keys of Ruby the laptop, the most recent installments (stored only on Ruby's harddrive) were washed away ... like writing in the sand at low tide.  A borrowed computer (this one) is shared property and I must be respectful with the limits of my friend's machinery and my ability to be in the basement to write and gain access to the Muse.  Piecing the lost and found parts of "Tree Skins" will take a bit more time. 

Sorry for the interruption.  Accident or (Neptune or Mercury) Intervention?  I am making peace with the delay, and send you wishes of good cheer.

Aloha,
Mokihana

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is the tale tickling you?